Monday, 9 October 2017

15mm Kappadokian Army

Hi All,

I'm very proud to present my latest commission, a 15mm Kappadokian army. The miniatures are all from Xyston miniatures & are lovely sculptures (spears/javelins are copper wire). I really enjoyed working on this project from clean-up to basing & finally pics/video. Also been a joy working with my customer, who brought me a vision of what he wanted & was happy to work with me to bring it to life. I really happy with the finished result & look forward to working on more similar armies.

Please watch the YouTube video of this army, just click on this link!

Pics:





As always if you would like a closer look at any pictures above, click on them. If you have any comments or would like to ask me questions or provide feedback, please fill in the comments box below (this will be moderated before being published on this blog).

No comments:

Post a Comment