Tuesday, 24 October 2017

28mm Empress Miniatures UK Special Forces (Modern)

Hi All,

This week I've been commissioned to paint these 28mm UK Special Forces (modern) from Empress Miniatures. The sculptures are beautiful, flash was at a minimum & they were a joy to paint. These were painted to my 'Silver' standard, so not my best work, but still above tabletop level. I really enjoyed working on these. Its the first time I've painted multicam camouflage (SAS) & I'm pleased with the overall look.

Please check-out the short 3 minute YouTube video HERE!

Pics:




















As always if you would like a closer look at any pictures above, click on them. If you have any comments or would like to ask me questions or provide feedback, please fill in the comments box below (this will be moderated before being published on this blog).

No comments:

Post a Comment